Who we are looking for
The Global Markets, Enterprise Data, Risk, Finance & Corporate Systems team is looking to hire a Officer level candidate in Strategy and Planning team.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Support business management function for Data, Global Markets & Corp IT (DMC) under GTS
- Partner with technology team to develop, maintain and track vendor transition and insourcing model in line with State Street policy
- Report monthly headcount & financials and work on resource strategy
- Maintain a roster of 1000+ resources (internal/external) for all programs and projects under DMC, tracking new joiners, replacements, attrition and transfers
- Assist PMO with ad hoc clarity and beeline project setup
- Act as central point of contact to gather, validate and process headcount related asks
- Assist with end to end process of budget approvals and subsequent adjustments in the process
- Assist in creation and distribution of training materials to Project managers and program owners around new processes
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Focusing on community culture and future organizational development, skilled in collaboration, and possessing robust networking abilities.
- Strong work-ethic with ability to multi-task in a rapidly-changing environment
- Should have excellent communication skills, fluent in English written and oral
- Focus on community culture and future organizational development
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- 2 plus of financial services experience
- Basic knowledge of the financial industry
- Ability to focus on multiple, time-sensitive activities without compromising the quality of work
- Possess good problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to review and evaluate operating procedures and recommend improvements
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff and peers
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Salary Range:
$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.