Who we are looking for
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to lead the communications and branding strategy for our office of the Chief Technology Officer for our global asset management business. This individual will work in coordination and support of leadership across the technology organization to help define and promote our technology strategy and vision within the IT organization and with stakeholders across the broader firm. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Office of the CTO Communications Strategy and Marketing Lead you will:
What we value
- Lead the development of an overall communications plan and framework for the IT organization.
- Assist in branding and enhancing the net promoter score with clients and with teams outside of technology.
- Work with the CTO's leadership team to prepare and evolve the strategy decks for technology and play an active role in communicating the same to stakeholders
- Oversee the communication of strategic IT programs and digital transformation initiatives with high-impact across the enterprise.
- Drive and facilitate effective collaboration and communications between the IT organization and the user and customer communities.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with various levels of the organization.
- Strategic mindset required for marketing IT with external and internal clients.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to think critically and translate requirements into actionable initiatives
- Current knowledge of market trends in communications and technology used in the investment management industry
Additional requirements About State Street What we do.
- Degree qualified
- A minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Marketing and Financial Services background
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers Salary Range:
$100,000 - $167,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.