We are currently looking to hire a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our Global Cash Management team. You will join our business in a dual role as a Senior Portfolio Manager and Trader and will be responsible for the daily management of our USD Cash strategy funds - both registered and private - as well as potentially managing securities lending cash collateral accounts in our Boston location. It is a complex role, offering an opportunity to be a part of a core business unit within a fast-paced environment. We are looking for applicants with an undergraduate and/or graduate degree in business, economics, or finance, CFA designation is a plus, who have at least 10 years' of relevant experience in Cash portfolio management. The ideal employee has excellent analytical skills; communicates ideas clearly and expertly, both verbally and in writing; is able to work in an unstructured environment under tight deadlines; enjoys working in a team environment; demonstrates integrity and inspires trust and confidence in others.
SUPERVISORY ROLE: Not applicable
- Dual role: Assist and trade multi-billion dollar credit/rates as well as manage money market funds and separately managed cash and/or securities lending accounts based in Boston
- Ensure effective management of client portfolios in line with their respective investment objectives, guidelines and restrictions
- Ensure that the cash strategy funds operate in compliance with internal and external regulations and procedures are followed
- Communicate regularly and clearly investment philosophy, process, and performance internally and externally.
- Assist management with defining strategy and market opportunities, maintaining client relationships, business development and marketing.
About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
- Bachelor in Banking/Business/Economics/Finance from a recognized university
- Advanced Degree/CFA a plus
- At least 10 years of meaningful working experience
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a demanding environment and handle pressure
- Meticulous, resourceful and critical individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Bloomberg
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors Salary Range:
$110,000 - $185,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.