African Equities Research Analyst position available at 337 Frontier Capital. New York City based, full time.
337 Frontier Capital, a NYC based Frontier Africa equity investment firm is looking for a research analyst to join our team on a full-time basis. The role would involve deep level, bottom-up research on companies listed on African stock exchanges, data analysis as well as macro-economic and political research. This would be an excellent opportunity to learn and be involved with all aspects of Frontier Africa equity research.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting and/or economics
- 1-4 years work experience in a relevant field. New graduates will be considered.
- Excel and data base modelling proficiency
- Deep interest in frontier equity markets
- Ideally based in NYC, but remote working options would be considered.
- A second language that is widely spoken in Africa (French, Arabic, Swahili)
- Demonstratable interest in equity investing, preferably with an African back ground
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is willing to assist in a variety of roles as well as do some hard number crunching
- Progress towards, or completion, of the CFA designation is a plus.