We are currently hiring a sales distribution role within State Street Global Advisors U.S. SPDR Business. In this role, you will work with a team of model distribution professionals in an effort to build relationships with financial advisors in the Model Portfolio Solutions Channel. This dynamic team member will be provided with a select list of advisors to penetrate and cultivate relationships with, through digital methods (phone calls, WebEx, etc.) and territory travel, while competitively positioning our suite of model offerings. You should be recognized as a reliable and trusted advisor and champion the Americas SPDR ETF agenda. The position will be a remote sales role, with focused travel and time in the office. As Hybrid Sales Consultant, you will:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- You will identify the needs of our clients varying business practices and regularly provide compelling solutions, market insights, investment ideas, and sales support.
- You will have a keen investment acumen and operate as an expert on State Street Global Advisors & SPDR ETFs portfolio management expertise, maintaining a deep knowledge of positioning, holdings and investment results.
- You will effectively educate clients and prospects on our product line's features and benefits and what differentiates SPDR from our competitors with a primary focus on model portfolios and a secondary focus on individual SPDR ETFs.
- You will personally own and be accountable for key clients, prospects and CIOs across the Intermediary Distribution channel.
- You will cultivate new and existing relationships, and drive overall SPDR Net New Revenue and Net New Assets in SPDR Model Portfolios.
- You will be responsible for leading and coordinating travel throughout the region with various partner firms including TAMP and advisory platform partners. Additionally, coordinate partner travel with internal and external SPDR distribution partners.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key internal business partners, including Internal & External Sales, Marketing, Research, and Client Enablement Teams to effectively deliver ETF resources to clients, including comparative analytics, capital markets insights and actionable investment ideas.
- You will facilitate an understanding of the Global SPDR business and its strategy and priorities.
- You will deliver risk excellence and comply with the sales supervision culture that demonstrates and promotes the highest ethical standards.
- You will demonstrate initiative to continuously hone sales skills and pursue professional development, inclusive of the effective use of business intelligence/data to drive NNA and ANNR.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Bachelor's degree required
- Series 7 and 63 licensed
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience
- Strong product knowledge of ETFs, mutual funds, separate accounts and related products
- Self-motivated individual that can work both independently and within a team structure
- Demonstrate integrity; high energy and motivation to succeed
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication and sales presentation skills
- High energy, motivated individual, with a dedication to excellence
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly while applying creativity
- Focused travel as needed (~60-70% of the time to be spent in the SSGA office and home office, remaining time traveling to client offices, events, roadshows, etc.)
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors Salary Range:
$70,000 - $115,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.