State Street Global Technology Services (GTS) - State Street's Bionics organization
is a strategic global team with the mission to create a bionic workforce for our business and technology partners by exploring, enabling and exploiting artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, cognitive computing, process optimization, workflow orchestration, data engineering, data analytics and intelligent automation at scale for countless use cases across all of the State Street business lines. Who we are looking for
We are looking for an seasoned Full Stack BPM and RPA Platform Architect with experience in end to end tech stack that includes process and workflow orchestration using BPM, Robotics Process automation, J2EE technologies, and microservices to stand up a platform that will enable to create solutions rapidly which deliver valuable outcomes that directly contribute to State Street's success
The ability to range from code and detailed technical work to engaging with senior management and business teams is essential to be successful
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. What you will be responsible for
As a Full Stack Automation Platform Architect,
What we value
- Architect and deliver on a Process and Workflow Orechestration Platform using Camunda that enables State Street to serve its customers
- Layout a vision, and develop a roadmap to migrate the existing platform to the cloud and deliver on it.
- Be a key driver in building and improving our toolchest in our process redesign, (re)engineering, and optimization efforts across the firm
- Maintain and grow RPA Platforms for Blue Prism and UIPath, and develop roadmap to migrate it to the cloud
- Planning and executing software and hardware upgrades working with infrastructure support teams
- Responsible for engineering, configuring, documenting, monitoring all aspects of the platform VDI (non-persistent) systems
- Hands on experience in engineering, implementing and supporting Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Hypervisor Management, Active Directory, GPO Management, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Deployments
- Responsible for ensuring that the client's performance, security, user experience, reliability, availability, and all other functional and non-functional requirements are met.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics; both verbal and written
- Strong technical leadership skills and ability to command respect at all levels of the organization
- Sincere passion for building great software and taking pride in the quality of your programming
- Time Management Skills - ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects and work effectively under pressure
- Attention to detail, the advancement of intelligent automation capabilities require high degree of accuracy and quality
- BS or Master's in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems Engineering or Mathematics.
- 9+ years of technology experience in enterprise architecture and software development.
- 10+ years of BPM experience
- 5+ years of Camunda experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Camunda V7 and V8, BPMN 2.0, DMN
- Hands on experience on Microservices development using Java Spring
- Advanced Java development experience
- Experience in Cloud-based (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) Architecture.
- Experience in Azure, AWS S3, AKS, VMs, etc
- Well-grounded in the knowledge continuous integration and delivery practices using tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Prior work in financial services is a plus
#AmanOrg Salary Range:
$110,000 - $185,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.