The key objective of the DC Internal Wholesaler is to work closely with the Senior Retirement Directors(SRD) to execute on the team's strategic priorities, driving sales success and efficiency.
The role involves supporting a combination of business development support functions in partnership with key stakeholders, including Relationship Managers, DC Intermediary Team members, Marketing, CRM, DC Product and Investment Teams. Role accountability
- Partner with SRD's on their respective client and prospect opportunities, prioritizing activity and pipeline development
- Conduct consultative, relationship-building sales calls with DC Advisors and recordkeeper sales desks to build relationships and follow up on proposed investment only business.
- Work closely with the DC Strategists and Product Team
- Develop and execute sales plan strategies with the primary focus of prospecting new business.
- Discuss fund objectives and financial markets specifically as they pertain to DC plans.
- Identify sales opportunities and advisor needs, cross-sell ideas and introduce new concepts.
- Handle daily administrative tasks to ensure maximum business efficiency.
- Senior Retirement Directors
- DC Strategists and DC Product
- DC Intermediary Home Office Team
- CIOs, Portfolio Managers and Portfolio Strategists
- Marketing Team
- CRM Team
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to detail
About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
- 5 years' financial services experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- FINRA Series 7 & 63, or complete within 1 year of employment
- Results oriented
- Excellent relationship skills
- Able to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines under pressure
- Strong communication skills with the ability to question the "status quo"
- Good business acumen
- Ability to negotiate
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street Global Advisors State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability. Salary Range:
$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.