The Client Reporting Business Analyst will play a critical role analyzing data driven technology projects by participating in scope planning sessions, analysis, requirements definition and collaborating with project team members on functional and technical specifications, and assisting with testing, implementation, and rollout. The primary area of focus will be Client Reporting, information publishing, and data delivery initiatives for a range of investment and client types including Institutional Asset Management, ESG, ETFs, and Mutual Funds. The Client Reporting Analyst must demonstrate effective communication, technical aptitude and proficiency, problem solving & decision-making skills. Responsibilities:
- Perform Operational tasks while troubleshooting issues, documenting solutions and participating on new projects focused on performance reporting.
- Liaise between the Client Reporting business teams, data partners, technical teams, and vendors throughout project cycle.
- Gather and document business requirements and participate in functional and technical design discussions as subject matter expert, producing a range of business analysis documents, data/process flow diagrams, and other key artifacts.
- Develop and maintain detailed requirements with considerations for scope, success factors/measures, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies.
- Collaborate with functional areas of project teams including Project Management, Product Management, Development, Data Integration, Business Systems Analysis, Quality Assurance, Data Suppliers, and User Experience
- Provide input into the creation of detailed project plans, work assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Become a subject matter expert on all Client Reporting Tools and related applications.
- Partner with stakeholders to build consensus and execute on projects.
- Communicate status with stakeholders, business partners and team.
- Drive the planning, testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions. Ensure system solutions meet user requirements.
- Analyze business workflows to optimize efficiencies and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the development of the technology strategy and target operating model.
- Produce program, project, and service level status reports.
- Develop, implement and enforce best practices and operating standards.
- Participate in test-plan preparation, reviews & execution.
- Document supporting project deliverables including process and training guides.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- 5+ years working experience in the Investment Industry with 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in a combined business, operations and technology environment within the Financial Services industry, or relevant systems and data integration experience.
- Understanding of Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Institutional funds across a range of data domains including performance, holdings, accounting, pricing, and analytics.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering and executing on projects through all aspects of data operations, business requirements analysis, definition, communication, assessment, and validation.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Desired experience with third party vendors and their integration with business applications.
- Experience working with globally distributed project teams.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret business and functional requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, SQL skills
- BS/BA or equivalent required.
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors Salary Range:
$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.