Job Description Who we are looking for
State Street's Relationship Management/Sales Enablement organization is seeking to fill a Business Analyst role. The role will have exposure to the development of prospective/existing client strategy, assisting in deal structuring support, and crafting presentations, and providing support to the revenue generating activities.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining the Institutional Services function that allows us to deliver a comprehensive, holistic approach to each client relationship - for asset managers and asset owners, insurance companies, and official institutions globally. It means our client-facing functions work together to bring the very best solutions and services the firm has to offer - across all of our locations, products, and capabilities.
Join us if making your mark on the long-lasting client relationships we build is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Business Analyst you will
What we value
- Creation and/or tailoring of professional sales collateral, including general and customised client solution presentations, case studies, analysis of sector-specific themes and insight
- Assist in deal structuring including preparing documentation for internal deal approvals
- Participate in deal analysis, including post-mortem reviews intended on identifying areas for improvement throughout the sales lifecycle
- Support for adhoc initiatives and projects related to sales and coverage including: touchpoint for client admin for contracts and fee schedules, supporting account plans, co-ordinating and preparing client meetings, completion of intake forms, AdTrax & Volker requests.
- Basic Project Management of prospective client RFPs, Due Diligence requests (DDQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and other similar requests
- Other adhoc query resolution to support sales and relationship managers.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Proven skills in presentation design and a good eye for aesthetics will be an advantage
- Detail oriented - focus on accuracy, quality, and execution
- High level of integrity and trust with confidential information
- Excellent time management skills: ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Displays ownership and initiative
- Ability to work within a team, as well as autonomously
- Interest to build an internal network and to communicate effectively across multiple countries and State Street divisions with various levels of management
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- 3-5 years post undergraduate professional experience
- Fluent speaking, reading, and professional writing skills in English
- Experience in project management
- Solid understanding and proficiency in MS packages especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge in one or more of the following sectors will be a plus: Sovereign Wealth Funds/Central Banks/Official Institutions, Insurance, Asset Managers, Asset Owners/Pension Funds, Alternatives
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
#LI-Hybrid Salary Range:
$52,000 - $78,520 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.