Sales Financing Solutions, Vice President
The Sales Financing Solutions, Vice President requires advanced skills in areas such as:
- Creative, outcome-driven influencer with the ability to drive new client acquisition in line with business strategy and financial objectives
- Strong knowledge of short-term investment and financing options, inclusive of repo, agency lending and prime services (prime brokerage) capabilities and proven skillset in translation of industry / client themes and trends
- Comprehensive knowledge of market dynamics and regulatory landscape
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic business, financial performance and exemplary client satisfaction results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
The Financing Solutions team, within SSGM, spans several financing and liquidity offerings, including cleared and peer repo, agency lending, and prime service capabilities. What you will be responsible for
As Sales Financing Solutions, Vice President you will:
- Drive new business development and prospecting with key clients and prospects to drive new business into a range of investment and financing products
- Present a holistic view of financing solutions to a variety of client types
- Be responsible for clearly defined financial objectives
- Deliver highly valued solutions to clients, ensuring comprehensive and consistent delivery of services as their needs evolve
- Successfully collaborate with client-facing teams enterprise-wide, displaying
an ability to educate on offerings and establish customized cross-product solutions
- Active presence at industry conferences and State Street led symposiums with a focus
on promoting thought leadership to prospective and existing clients
- Ensure State Street delivers world class product offerings as measured by market share capture rate, client satisfaction scores and various industry rankings
- Active participant within a culture that encourages innovation and collaboration
What we value
- Develops and socializes thought leadership via tactical and strategic marketing plan
- Strong critical thinking, communication, problem solving, and decision making skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Previously sales and relationship management experience within financial services
- MBA, CFA or in progress towards is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Financial Services sales experience
- Established relationships in the buy-side industry, with experience working across a range of client types and segments
- Working knowledge of short-term reinvestment and financing options, inclusive of repo, prime brokerage and agency lending solutions
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Travel up to 50% may be required
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Salary Range:
$110,000 - $185,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.