Who we are looking for
This is a hands-on Analyst position in State Street Global Technology Services ERM systems, used by the business to manage risk. What you will be responsible for
As an Analyst you are
What we value
- Responsible for working closely with business users for requirements.
- Responsible for system analysis and converting requirements into system design.
- Helping in end to end delivery of requirements.
- Able to perform and support Software Quality Assurance function, thereby responsible for creating and executing test scenarios, test cases and manage defects.
- Analyze defects and errors founding during tests.
- Document test evidences, generate test execution and defect metrics.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 7 to 10 years experience in system analysis, design and software quality assurance part of the delivery.
- Domain experience in risk and finance related application is required.
- Strong in Oracle SQL or Hive SQL with minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Strong in HP ALM or JIRA or RTC
- Strong in QA methodology and SDLC processes preferably Agile.
- Good experience in system, integration, regression and end-to-end testing
- Nice to have experience or knowledge in Selenium.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong team player who can work within Onshore and offshore model, cut across BA, developers and other stakeholders to accomplish the project objectives.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Ability to delivery and co-ordinate with team members in a matrix organization.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Salary Range:
$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.