About Us Wellington Management
offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
About the Role
At Wellington Management our appetite for technology is insatiable. We recognize that the world is full of fascinating questions that will impact the future of companies, economies, financial markets, and entire industries. We want you to help us find answers to these questions by building and evolving our innovative, industry leading, technology platform. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our expanding technology team. Together, you will not only dream up solutions to today's investment challenges, but you will build them to see real-life results. Technology needs are advancing, and this level of complexity requires a highly sophisticated well-managed technology platform that is built by people like you. This is your chance to build something incredible. We want you to think big, to solve challenges, and positively impact our clients.
We are looking for a Lead Systems Engineer
to join our team and lead the design and implementation of video conferencing solutions that enhance collaboration and productivity across the firm. You will work with platforms such as Cisco Webex Rooms, and Microsoft Teams Room, and manage a team of conference technology support specialists.
- Researching and evaluating new technologies, products, and vendors in the video conferencing market, and proposing solutions that meet the firm's needs and standards
- Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting video conferencing systems and devices, ensuring high availability, reliability, and performance
- Establishing and maintaining best practices, policies, and procedures for video conferencing management, security, and governance
- Collaborating with IT teams, business units, and senior management to align the video conferencing strategy with the firm's goals and objectives, and to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards
- Experience working with enterprise voice and video monitoring and reporting tools
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with on-prem physical and virtual infrastructure
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Video conferencing protocols
- Excellent documentation skills to fulfil business requirements and create high-level designs
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills supporting users across the globe
- Experience with ITSM tools (Service Now preferred) and ITIL processes like Change, Problem & Incident Management
- Proven experience in leading Video Collaboration technology preferably in a financial services environment
- Strong knowledge of Video collaboration technologies
- Knowledge and experience in supporting a Microsoft based environment
- Good understanding of Networking
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team of technology professionals
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strong focus on providing efficient and effective solutions
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
- CTS Certification, nice-to-have but not required
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMWTalentOperations@wellington.com .
At Wellington Management, our approach to compensation is designed to help us attract, inspire and retain the best talent in our industry.We strive to pay employees fairly and competitively across all levels and roles. Our approach to compensation considers all aspects of total compensation; all employees are eligible to receive salary, variable compensation, and benefits. The base salary range for this position is:
USD 80,000 - 180,000
This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered when making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; role; skills and experience; certifications; and education. This range is an estimate, and further details on salary and total compensation aspects will be shared with candidates during the recruitment process.
Base salary is only one component of Wellington's total compensation approach. Other rewards may include a discretionary Corporate Bonus and/ or Incentives, if eligible. In addition, we offer a comprehensive and high value benefit package to meet the unique needs of our employees and their families. Examples of our benefits include retirement plan, health and wellbeing, dental, vision, pharmacy coverage, health savings account, flexible spending accounts and commuter program, employee assistance program, life and disability insurance, adoption assistance, back-up childcare, tuition/CFA reimbursement and paid time off (leave of absence, paid holidays, volunteer, sick and vacation time)