The VIE will assist the HY Loan Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers with various credit, portfolio and marketing related tasks and projects to help them ensure the adequate quality and performance of the names invested in the HY loan portfolios .
Your role and responsibilities:
• Support HY Loan Research Analysts with historical financial modelling, developing projections, industry reviews, and credit write-ups.
• Assist in structuring and developing analytical tools and internal credit ratings database for investable universe
• Monitor and collate market data (indices, volumes, prices, etc.)
• Assist in production of marketing material
• Produce portfolio and credit analytics
SHARE your unique experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or Engineering
• 1-3 years of leveraged loan credit analysis
Knowledge and Skills
• Basic proficiency in reading financial statements
• Cashflow modelling
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluency in English
• Strong organizational skills with a strict attention to detail
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized and able to work with critical deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Solution oriented and analytical mindset
• Proactive and pragmatic
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
Grow your potential : Be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities .
Shape the way you work : Work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
Thrive within a diverse community : Play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Move the world forward : Join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree