How Advisors Are Supported
Skills and Requirements
- As a financial advisor, you maintain a sense of autonomy and innovation to act in the best interests of your clients.
- Insiders describe the firm as having a boutique culture backed by a powerful infrastructure. A spirit of collaboration exists across the firm, and you'll have direct access to their senior leadership team, industry-leading research analysts, investment bankers and other professional peers.
- Advisors enjoy full access to a sophisticated, broadly diversified platform of financial services supported by in-house expertise and wirehouse-level technology systems.
- The firm's core philosophy evolves around providing growth and value for advisors and their clients.
- One of the most competitive compensation structures in the industry.
- Dedicated transition support to orchestrate a smooth transition for you and your clients.
Financial advisor candidates must possess a track record of success in designing and implementing financial solutions and developing long-standing relationships with their clients. You must have a deep knowledge of the financial markets, complex financial concepts, investment products and financial services and understand how to implement these in a cohesive approach to help your clients achieve their long-term financial goals. You should be adept at collaborating with other professionals to expand the level of service and solutions you offer to existing and new clients.
- Experience and understanding of investments, wealth planning, complex financial solutions, and financial markets.
- Minimum 5 years of financial industry experience
- Security Industry Essentials (SIE) Series 7, Series 63, and Series 65 or 66 licenses required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field. MBA preferred.
- Commitment to providing financial solutions that are in the best interest of your clients and that address their individual financial needs and objectives.
- Strong performance and track record of maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to expand your practice through new client acquisition and growth in assets under management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficient in required technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.