Who we are looking for
State Street is looking for a Mobility Security and Compliance subject matter expert
to provide expertise and leadership in the technical design, solutioning and resiliency of these primary tools within Collaboration Ser vices. Working with the tower lead & architects , t his person will be p rimarily responsible for leading the Security & Compliance program related to our mobile devices ; The future state, design , documentation and interdependencies of solutions within the se platforms is the core focus. What you will be responsible for
As the Mobility Security and Compliance subject matter expert
- Develop solutions that meet business and technical requirements for associated platforms.
- Work directly with engineering , operations and change management teams to implement solutions designs.
- Modernize the security and compliance posture within the Mobility suite
- Drive product solutions to the cloud
- Work with Security & Compliance teams to ensure products and associated applications meet requirements
- Work with cyber security teams to mitigate risky activity within the environment
- Own solution and engineering documentation
- Prepare for , and take part in , internal audit activities
- Conduct bi-annual reviews of internal documentation & processes . Create remediation plans based on findings
- Implement automations for repeatable tasks
- Liaise with the Collaboration Services Center of Excellence team in order to build repeatable / scalable product solutions for internal customers
- Work with management and the strategy team to define long term solution & environment roadmaps
What we value
- Provide L 4 support in the event of major incidents.
- Working with engineering, develop streamlined and automated Service Now & SailPoint workflows
- Work to reduce tech debt; routinely look for and offer up rationalization proposals
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Detailed understanding of Mobile Phone & Tablet environment
- Working history with products such as Intune & Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Experience with TruPhone & Calero
- Deep skill set related to Microsoft Defender
- PowerShell / Power Automate & Python and / or similar scripting tools
- Energetic self-starter who is a detailed and organized critical thinker and problem solver
- Respected leader with the ability to influence and represent perspectives of others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Deep understanding of data retention policies
- Technical knowledge regarding conditional access
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employerpersonality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will
. Salary Range:
$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.