Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit, a VP, Service Delivery Security Systems Analyst to ensure requirements are clearly defined to enable program and project success. The VP, Service Delivery Security Systems Analyst role will establish and track the formal agreements between stakeholders, project teams, and cyber security technical experts to ensure all are working to reach the same goal.
This role can potentially be performed fully remotely from home within the United States or Canada or a hybrid model where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
This role will report to the Fusion & Security Operations, Service Delivery, Managing Director. What you will be responsible for As VP, Service Delivery Security Systems Analyst
you will partner with Fusion & Security Operations functional leaders, SME's, and project managers to identify, define, document, and execute the creation of high-quality, Functional and Non-Functional requirements necessary to mitigate financial risks and keep Fusion & Security Operations programs/projects on schedule.
The VP, Service Delivery Security Systems Analyst will
- Work cross-functionally to clearly establish the cyber security value and benefits, deliverable security objectives and needs.
- Facilitate cross team work sessions with key project stakeholders and SME's to elicit, analyze, prioritize, validate, manage, and track the creation of cyber security functional and non-functional specifications.
- Identify key solution dependencies
- Work with key stakeholders and Technical Product Owners to establish write, define, and track Minimum Viable Product (MVP) requirements aligned to the framework for the project.
- Define and prioritize transition requirements needed from the organization to successfully move from the current state to the desired state. (e.g., Test, Move to Production, End user training etc.)
- Establish Requirements traceability to organize, document and track requirements from initial idea to testing
- Translate functional/non-functional requirements into Test requirements and plan
- Establish and manage cyber security requirements monitoring and tracking solution
- Implement change management process to ensure changes to functional/non-functional requirements are appropriately managed
- Assist Technical Produce Owners and functional leaders define, prioritize, and manage delivery expectations and scope.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Robust analytical and critical thinking skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to invest time in researching areas outside current knowledge base/skill set.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and a bias for action
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst working on a transformation or implementation project that required skills to document user stories and big picture diagrams including written and visual us visualization tools like Visio, Draw IO etc
- Proven skills in documenting and maintaining project artifacts with Predictive, Adaptive and Hybrid methodologies
- Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with project management platforms (JIRA, Confluence)
- Fluent in MS Office suite (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Visio )
- Experience with requirements management software solutions
- Additional requirements
- Previous experience in technology or banking industry a plus
- Previous experience in Technology transformation project is a plus
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Salary Range:
$110,000 - $185,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.