Are you interested in being in one of the fastest growing segments of the financial services industry? Are you passionate about joining a premier asset management firm as part of their talented and dynamic distribution team?
At State Street Global Advisors, we are looking for an ETF Sales Consultant
to join our new ETF Sales Desk office. In this role, you will be responsible for driving business with clients in the highest areas of concentrated wealth within a specific territory. In addition to having direct ownership of intermediary clients, you will also collaborate with your external Regional Consultant to increase SPDR market share within their territory. Responsibilities:
- Sales planning: in conjunction with the external Regional Consultant, align and execute territory business plans to improve the distribution of SPDR ETFs among financial advisors
- Sales process: orchestrate a team selling process, using the expertise and resources within SPDR and State Street Global Advisors to deliver a full array of solutions
- Client coverage: deliver excellent client service and quality outbound client engagement activity through multiple digital mediums (WebEx, Conference Calls, Phone Calls, Emails)
- Business leadership: deliver risk excellence and support the business as a whole through internal and external relationship development
- Series 7 and 63 preferred
- Bachelor's degree, Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- At least 2 plus years financial services experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- A strong familiarity of investment products and services, knowledge of ETFs a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Experience in wealth management industry
- Familiarity with State Street and/or SPDR ETFs
- Progress towards CIMA, CFA, CFP, MBA and/or advanced degree
- Existing relationships within the intermediary channel are useful, but not required
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine interest in the industry and capital markets
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Salary Range:
$60,000 - $90,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.