What you will be responsible for
As GM Risk IT Senior Developer you will
What we value
- Serves as senior level developer to work on Securities Finance Risk and Global Markets Risk delivery initiatives.
- Analyzes, designs, develops software applications to support the risk infrastructure of the Securities Finance business unit and wider Global Markets Risk horizontal.
- The candidate should be well versed and experienced in Securities Finance and Risk Management, and should have a very strong development and technical skills.
- Analyzes and develops Risk models to support margin and collateralization products.
- Controls and/or provides solutions to single and/or multiple organizations, with minimal management guidance.
- Provides technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule. Creates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines. Provides technical subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues. Responsible for resolution, communication, and escalation of critical technical issues. Prepares user and systems documentation as needed. Identifies and recommends Industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team of agile developers.
- Worked in a complex deadline driven projects with minimal supervision. Ability to design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, scrum leads, developers and managers.
- Ability to provide agile status notes on day to day project tasks.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experienced, highly skilled in the following technologies as a design lead and developer level. C#, .Net, Core Java, Tomcat or another J2EE application server, Oracle/Exadata, GitHub, MQ , PL/SQL, Scripting languages and other open source technologies etc.
- End to end understanding of software architecture, design, development and implementation.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modeling and adaptive software development is preferred.
- Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment experience.
- Experienced with vendor products like Advent Syncova would be a plus
- Experienced, fully competent in own area.
- Shares own expertise with others; will co-ordinate activities of others/the team
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing, reviewing technology documents including user guides.
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Electronics, Telecom or Computer Sciences
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive IT experience
- Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more than one area
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
- Financial services/Risk industry knowledge is a significant plus.
$100,000 - $160,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.