At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. THE ROLE The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will play an integral role both supporting our full-time recruiting function and Campus Programs. This position contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support and project coordination throughout the recruiting process. The position is responsible for liaising with recruiters, candidates, hiring leaders and campus partners. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- While working under supervision, this person will assist the talent acquisition team in all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle including full time, interns, co-ops, legal fellowship and our rotational development program (RDP). This includes application review, sourcing, scheduling phone screens and interviews, conducting phone screens, reviewing offer materials, etc. while maintaining a high level of service. Track candidates, manage the interview pipeline, and help guide the process from interview to hire while keeping all information up to date
- Assist in campus recruitment outreach, actively participate in job fairs and recruitment events as requested and ensuring appropriate records and documentation of recruitment events and other employment activities.
- Engage in continual improvement of process and systems implementations to support the organization. Support team with customized reporting and data analysis
- Assist with the planning and executing the programmatic aspects of co-op, internship and RDP
- Administration and adjudication of all background checks, which includes; candidate follow up on any discrepancies; liaising with background check vendor to maintain service agreements; maintaining weekly background check status reports
- In partnership with recruiting team, source and review resumes in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team for vacant positions, when requested. Manage candidate & hiring manager communication in the talent acquisition mailbox(s)
- Participate in project work as needed
- 0-2+ years of experience within Human Resources, campus recruitment exposure preferred
- Previous corporate experience, ideally in an administrative or an HR support role preferred
- Strong calendar management or scheduling experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Must possess a very high level of detail orientation and organizational skills. Must be able to manage a high volume of work with accuracy and a keen sense of urgency
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a high level of confidentiality, exercise good judgement and a high level of professionalism
- Must be assertive when needed.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to learn new programs as necessary
- Ability to travel during college recruitment season
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others. What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
MFS is a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.