Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
As a leading wealth manager, BNY Mellon Wealth Management is focused on helping successful individuals and their families build, manage and sustain their wealth across generations and market cycles. Through a unique service model focused on five Active Wealth practices - Investing, Borrowing, Spending, Managing Taxes, Protecting Legacies - they help clients in the U.S. and abroad achieve stronger after-tax performance to help maintain their wealth over generations.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Analyst, Business Development Support
to join our Wealth Management team. This role is located in Boston, MA
and is eligible for flexible work arrangement.
- Assists in performing core activities supporting the life cycle of sales, including technology product sales, implementations and demonstrations.
- Assists in supporting new business and ensures all client-related onboarding aspects are completed.
- Supports Business Development analytics, tracks individual targets and may connect with relationship managers.
- Assists with client assessments to determine requirements and proposal development, coordinating legal reviews as needed.
- Participates in market research to support pricing and profitability modeling and materials for marketing.
- Responsible for overall success of basic analyses.
- With guidance from more experienced staff, performs activities such as preliminary pricing, market research, and drafting marketing materials.
- Supports legal/business reviews for all potential projects.
- May coordinate with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to track current clients and potential targets.
- Engages with CRM systems required to track client activities and systems used to run sales analysis to ensure they are working properly.
- Focuses on building a strong technological expertise for product sales and demonstrations.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience in sales preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.