Together, Silicon Valley Bank and First Citizens Bank offer you the strength and stability of a diversified financial institution with a 125-year tradition of service and the personalized approach of a nimble financial partner.
First Citizens Bank helps personal, business, commercial and wealth clients build financial strength that lasts. Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens has built a unique legacy of strength, stability and long-term thinking that has spanned generations. First Citizens offers an array of general banking services including a network of more than 550 branches in 23 states and commercial banking expertise delivering best-in-class lending, leasing and other financial services coast to coast. Parent company First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCNCA) is a top 20 U.S. financial institution with more than $200 billion in assets.
The Credit Solutions group manages lending/credit for a wide range of credit relationships. The VP II Specialty Commercial role is responsible, individually and in a mentoring capacity, for managing a portfolio of existing relationships, originating new financing transactions, and cross-selling SVB's other products and services. Leads client relationship manager/business developer and manages more complex deals.
- Leads the due diligence process and deal structuring process.
- Partners with the Relationship Management Team for the delivery and negotiation of credit solutions. Owns the underwriting, approval and closing process.
- Responsible for proactive portfolio management, including maintaining credit quality and profitability targets.
- Remains abreast of market, sector and competitive trends.
- Engages and builds relationships with key client stakeholders to remain well-informed, and able to respond to changing circumstances while appropriately balancing client and SVB needs.
- Provides training to less experienced staff and supports MD/Director in team leadership, including ensuring that resource allocation to their portfolio and to the pipeline is appropriate.
- Develops and delivers insights and points of view on loan types and credit/performance trends in sectors/sub-sectors.
- Participates in special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of industry experience OR High School Diploma or GED with 10 years' relevant work experience.
- Experience working with Privately held business; manufacturing, engineering, architectural firms and professional services ( CPA, Law, Medical), Commercial Real Estate and Non Profits preferred.