At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. THE ROLE
U sing discretion, judgment and HR experience and knowledge, the HR Consultant executes, facilitates and aids in the strategic planning, business analysis, resource allocation and project management for technology initiatives across HR. Work closely with HR team to improve HR processes by reviewing policies, performing system analysis, identifying opportunities to apply or enhance technology, defining business requirements, and identifying and evaluating potential technology solutions. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Oversee HR technology and systems with emphasis on Workday HCM. Monitor the technology horizon and work with HR management and the HRIS team to develop long and short term direction for HR systems.
- Proactively analyze business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient configuration solutions. Responsible for supporting business needs by collaborating and problem solving multi-functionally with all HR stakeholders and support business leaders and employees in the design of their digital employee experience.
- Own configuration for assigned areas, while providing advice and coaching across all configuration areas for the team. Proactively research enhancements and value-add changes across the platform.
- Work with functional team members and subject matter experts to understand requirements and communicate system capabilities/limitations to increase the impact of Workday.
- Responsible for the design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of RPA processes across the HR organization. Serve as the subject matter expert in RPA for the HR team. Research and analyze business processes and problems to determine if RPA solutions are appropriate and advise the broader HR team.
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company's internal/external audit controls and compliance practices
- Develop and perform training for the HR department and external clients on HR systems, including updates and upgrades to HR systems and related processes. Prepare system training documentation to ensure the proper use of HR systems. Deliver end user training as required.
- Support a strong audit process ensuring accuracy of data. Maintain data integrity by ensuring adherence to security, control and data validation processes. Conduct periodic audits to ensure data integrity.
- Perform system regression testing after each upgrade of Workday to ensure all business processes and security accesses were not affected. Create and implement test plans while providing test results to appropriate resources. Troubleshoot issues to determine if changes need to be made by HRIS.
- May manage HRIS staff; prioritize allocate work, and provide guidance .
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-6+ years HRIS experience required
- Demonstrated abilities using analytical thinking/problem solving skills in identifying issues and providing solutions as required, as well as, the ability to translate comprehensive knowledge of HRIS and its back-end technologies into successful easily understood solutions in a consistent, fast and comprehensive manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide range of internal contacts.
- Solid organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to protect and maintain highly confidential information.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others. What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.