WHO WE ARE About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an intern at Northern Trust, you will have the opportunity to spend ten weeks working on meaningful projects, developing relevant skills to jump start your career while joining our inclusive and relational culture. You will work directly with your team on day-to-day tasks with weekly program events to work on new skills, network with senior leaders and socialize as an intern community. A recruiter will work with you to determine the best team placement given your interests, skill set and relevant experience. The Program:
- Ten weeks
- Located in Greater Boston Area
- Lunch & Learns with Executives
- Professional development workshops
- Social events
- Intern Case Challenge Project
- Day of Service
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
Sample Career Paths:
- Help drive operational efficiency in servicing processes
- Enhance client servicing and management reporting tools
- Participate in investor statement reviews
WHO YOU ARE
- Asset Servicing RDP Associate
- Client Services Representative
- Investment Outsourcing Operations Analyst
- Fund Accountant
WHY US Working with Us:
- You are pursuing a bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university with an expected graduation date between December 2024 through Summer 2025
- You have a minimum GPA of 2.7 or higher
- You have a strong understanding in Microsoft Office
- You have proven analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills through course work, projects, and/or previous internship experience
- You have demonstrated leadership and teamwork through projects and extracurricular involvement
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Federal law requires that employees be legally authorized to work in the United States. Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship for employment authorization.
- Campus : Intern
- Campus Cycle: 2023-24