The role is within the Global Transformation and Change team at Columbia Threadneedle Investments. The team is a key part of delivering strategic goals, objectives and outcomes set by functional and workstream leads. This role will also work closely with all areas of the business to ensure high level demands set by senior leadership groups are translated to actionable requirements and solutions for execution of projects. Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Additional knowledge, skills, experience or training
- Analyze complex business issues by incorporating company and industry knowledge with sound analytical processes.
- Manage multiple relationships across the organization, including senior level leaders, and at times with external parties and clients.
- Act as a liaison among business leaders and stakeholders to gather information and share best practices, and to ensure initiatives are executed appropriately.
- Define business analysis approach to projects and lead the execution of the analysis. Present results of analysis and/or recommendations to business leaders, stakeholders, and at time external parties. Communicate action plans and priorities to appropriate partners.
- Support SMEs in analysis to enable more focus on decision making
- Gathering and documenting requirements from functional / workstream leads and end users. Analysing demand / case for change and documenting business impact assessments. Documentation of solution design, current and future states and gap analysis.
- Liaison with Solutions and Data Architects, business & commercial stakeholders, and information sharing with technical teams (analysis, build, infrastructure)
About Our Company
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally working within the financial services sector
- Expertise in eliciting, analysing, prioritising and validating requirements and building partnerships with business stakeholders
- Proven track record in designing and delivering business solutions
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated
- Excellent communication skills, both business and technical
- Experience of assimilating a lot of detailed information, identify the important points and present them back in the appropriate format
- Ability to look at the bigger picture and make connections
- Experience of leading and facilitating project meetings & workshops effectively and producing documentation such as impact assessments, current and target state, requirements and business process and data flow documentation
- Proven success in delivery and implementation and obtaining sign-off from key stakeholders
- Asset management experience/knowledge
- Business modelling and diagramming for the purpose of explaining complex issues
- Experience of complex and large change projects and analysis of the end-to-end data and operating model
We're a diversified financial services leader with more than $1 trillion in assets under management and administration. Our team of 20,000 people in more than 20 countries advise, manage and protect the assets and income of more than 2 million individual, small business and institutional clients. We are a long-standing leader in financial planning and advice, a global asset manager and an insurer. Our unwavering focus on our clients and strong financial foundation connects each of our unique businesses - Ameriprise Financial Services, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and RiverSource Insurance and Annuities. Here, we foster meaningful careers, invest in the future, and make a difference for clients, institutions and communities around the world.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law. Full-Time/Part-Time
Full time Exempt/Non-Exempt
Exempt Job Family Group
Business Support & Operations Line of Business
AMINV US Asset Management