The Marketing Analyst is dedicated to supporting GW&K's marketing and sales efforts across multiple business channels - Institutional, Advisory, and Private Wealth. This position has a broad set of marketing responsibilities including: proposal writing, compiling and managing information on GW&K and its investment Strategies, completing data requests from current and prospective client relationships, and marketing communications. The proposals (RFPs) and due diligence questionnaire (DDQ) responses are relied upon to obtain and retain strategic relationships across business channels. This person will be an integral part of the marketing team and must be able to interact with all levels of personnel and senior management. Responsibilities
- Prepare proposal and questionnaire responses from consultants, advisors, institutions, and current client relationships. Attention to detail, time management, and accuracy are essential to meet high-quality standards.
- Effectively coordinate and manage the RFP and DDQ process including time management, prioritization, preparation, production, and distribution.
- Edit and maintain our core marketing RFP response library which serves as the primary source for questionnaire completion and marketing collateral.
- Update third-party databases (i.e., eVestment, Callan, Morningstar) for all GW&K Strategies with assistance from eVestment's Omni tool.
- Compile and distribute various performance, characteristics, personnel, and asset data used broadly by sales and marketing teams.
- Coordination and oversight of compliance review and tracking for GW&K marketing collateral at various Advisory sponsor firms that require pre-approval.
- Additional marketing projects to support overall marketing objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience within the financial services industry (institutional RFP experience a plus).
- Solid foundational knowledge of investments with a clear desire to work in a marketing role and expand investment and industry knowledge.
- Strong business writing skills to clearly and accurately communicate our business and Strategies to current relationships and prospective clients.
- Must be a critical thinker with strong analytical skills to distill large amounts of data and identify data inconsistencies.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple projects simultaneously, and meet strict deadlines.
- Client-service oriented with desire to efficiently and effectively respond to questions from internal and external relationships.
- Must be professional and possess the confidence and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management, including senior executives and portfolio managers.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, particularly Word and Excel. Experience working with industry systems (i.e., Seismic, eVestment, and 4U) is preferred. Ability to learn new systems.