Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, and Sydney. As of March 31, 2023, the firm managed approximately US$97 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.Position Overview:
We are searching for a Client Communications Associate who will be responsible for crafting well-written and compelling responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and client questionnaires, as well as ensuring the prompt and accurate dissemination of client reporting and ad-hoc client and consultant deliverables. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, performance and analytics experience, and the ability to juggle and meet multiple deadlines while maintaining extraordinary attention to detail and quality during periods of high volume. This role will work with members of Client Service, Client Reporting, Compliance, Consultant Relations, and the Investment/Research team.
Acadian supports a hybrid work environment, employees are on-site in the Boston office 3 days a week.What You'll Do:
We're Looking for Teammates With:
- Write tailored, persuasive, high-quality responses to RFPs to support business development efforts across the globe.
- Complete client and consultant questionnaires/templates
- Update consultant databases
- Assist with research for monthly and quarterly market commentary
- Assist with information/data projects
- Develop and hone a strong knowledge base of the firm's products, asset classes, investment approach, and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to prospect and consultant requests.
- Maintain and drive development of the RFP database (Qvidian).
- Retrieve and analyze data to complete quantitative components of RFPs/RFIs and ensure data provided is accurate and applicable.
Why Work Here:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the investment management industry; Experience in RFP, client reporting or similar capacity a plus
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills including knowledge of the industry as it relates to investment performance, fund characteristics, and attribution
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and editing abilities
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well within a small-team environment and partner effectively with client/prospect-facing staff, as well as a number of other groups throughout the firm
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities . We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy or parenthood, or sexual orientation .