Risk Advisory Partners provides corporate credit evaluation and risk management services. Primary customers are in the real estate and private equity industries. Risk Advisory Partners has grown rapidly over the past few years and needs to add a high caliber credit analyst to the team. You must have demonstrated experience in credit or financial analysis.
- Candidate’s primary responsibility will be to review financial statements of all portfolio companies on a quarterly basis and monitor their credit profiles. Analyst is responsible for obtaining, modeling, and providing analysis to the Credit Team and Clients.
- Candidate’s secondary responsibility will be to underwrite and prepare comprehensive credit analysis of prospective tenants for real estate acquisition clients based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, including analyzing financial statements, business, industry, and management.
- Provide portfolio-level risk assessment, along with recommendations.
- Candidate may assist with real estate acquisition due diligence or provide ad hoc reporting to the Credit Team or Clients.
- Strong interest in credit analysis, research, and business news
- Proven understanding of financial statements
- Solid analytical skills, self-motivation, and attention to details
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to conduct independent research and work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree with Finance or Accounting focus is required. Economics may be considered if experience has been applicable to position
- Excellent Excel skills required
- 2-3 years of work in financial analysis experience
- Excellent work ethic; team player
- Position primarily remote-based, supporting team members in Eastern, Central and Pacific time zones.
Compensation will be competitive, consisting of a base salary and bonus eligibility, commensurate with experience. Family culture and environment prioritized. Position is 90% remote, supporting a geographically distributed team.
We are excited for a new credit analyst to join our entrepreneurial company. The candidate will benefit from working on a vast range of deliverables and industries. Significant career growth opportunities for the right candidate.