At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
As a People Analytics Consultant, you will serve as a highly valued thought partner for stakeholders throughout the organization and use quantitative and qualitative methods to solve complex business problems. Through analytics, help guide the organization to think through how to better attract, retain, develop, and motivate talent to deliver on our top strategic priorities. By leveraging deep business context, HR and analytic knowledge, shape and deliver insights guiding leaders to make thoughtful people decisions. Implement and measure the effectiveness of the solutions in real time, iterating as needed
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as a strategic consultant to HR stakeholders and business leaders to build awareness around the possibilities of what analytics can help the business measure and achieve
- Translate business needs and opportunities into clear, actionable insights across dashboards, scorecards, and ad-hoc analyses to guide business decisions and elevate organizational performance
- Present to audiences at all levels of the organization explaining insights and key business drivers through data storytelling
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to provide recommendations to support major policy and programmatic decisions (e.g., recruitment strategy, talent management processes, DEI programs)
- Partner with various technology teams to ensure our systems capture data points necessary for analysis projects
- Advocate for and defend data privacy to ensure that MFS is both compliant and transparent
- Work to scale existing reporting methodologies, minimizing analytical lift to maximize interaction with stakeholders and action planning.
- Independently make recommendations on ways to implement and improve new and existing processes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-6+ years' experience with People Analytics and/or HR enterprise systems such as Workday, Peoplesoft, etc.
- Experience using data to uncover insights that drive action and communicating analyses to various audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide range of internal contacts.
- Solid organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to protect and maintain highly confidential information
- Passion for people
- Experience with the Workday environment and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) preferred
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.
What we offer:
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.