CICC Wealth Management team provides high-net-worth clients with a broad spectrum of financial products and services covering domestic and overseas market, including securities trading, various investment and financing products. With the support of CICC's integrated platform, professional research and full market allocation resources, the Wealth Management team is able to meet clients' comprehensive needs by means of persistent customer services and one-stop tailor-made solutions.Job Scope:
This position is responsible for developing business relationship with high-net-worth individuals, their families, family offices and corporates. Understands client needs and requirements, identifies investment opportunities and provides financial advice to clients. The job duties associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintaining business relationship with target clients, bringing in new clients and new AUM to the firm.
- Provide investment advisory and asset allocation services.
- Provide trading and execution services for clients on equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and options, mutual funds, hedge funds, PE funds and structured products etc.
- Assist clients on wealth planning and preservation through various tools and services.
- Work in a highly dedicated and professional team environment.
- Sufficient knowledge on the major international capital markets, investment instruments and the firm's products and services.
- Understand the client's investment need and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
- Client service driven.
- Passionate for front line sales roles and interested in financial market.
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Highly disciplined and self-motivator.
- Good Mandarin and English.
- Solid sales related experience in banking and finance companies, preferably having direct experiences in securities dealing and wealth management roles.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant majors, preferably an MBA degree holder.
- Relevant license.