This posting is to capture contact information and interest from Intern/Co-Op or Transitioning Early Career professionals during the Service Academy Career Fair May 11-12, 2023 in Washington, DC
We have opportunities that can help get you started with a career in financial services, banking or fintech. As a student, early career professional or are in transition to the civilian workforce, you can apply to one of our internships, co-ops, professional development programs or early career roles. No matter where or how you join us, you'll have a structured onboarding and the support of your manager and colleagues while learning your job. Wherever you start, you'll have the chance to make an impact on our company every day. What we value:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize and must have solid time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to research industry regulations when necessary.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to interact with key stakeholders within State Street Corporation.
Projected Work Locations
- Currently pursuing bachelor's degree or master's degree or have equivalent work/life experience.
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology are highly regarded for certain roles
- Interest in Banking, Finance, Financial Services, Technology, Accounting.
Please fill out the form below, and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you! About State Street What we do.
- Boston, MA; Burlington, MA; Quincy, MA; Sacramento, CA; Kansas City, MO; Scottsdale, AZ and more. Hybrid and In Person roles available
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers Salary Range:
$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.