Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the largest asset managers in the world. We partner with many of the world's largest, most sophisticated investors and financial intermediaries to help them reach their goals through a rigorous, research-driven investment process. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. As Software Quality Assurance - Governance Lead, you will:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Manages assigned quality assurance projects including resource planning and project planning.
- Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with business and technical communities.
- Assists QA teams in developing and executing quality assurance test strategies, plans, cases, scripts etc.
- Reviews and inspects team's work products and provides training and coaching.
- Manages application usability and load testing in pre-production and production environments.
- Prepares test scripts and data sets; configures testing tools and develops complete, automated regression suites.
- Coordinates QA release install and verification.
- Manage the complete defect life cycle with root cause analysis and metrics reporting.
- Ensures end-to-end test environment readiness by working with internal and external support groups.
- Assists with UAT effort.
- Prepares reports, presents information to management
- Identifies potential testing problems and areas for improvement and develops and implements effective solutions.
- Evaluates tool sets, makes recommendations and justifies decisions.
- Responsible for successful and timely implementation of assigned projects
- Provides training and coaching to onshore and offshore resources.
- Ongoing process improvement
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Strong domain knowledge in Financial investments - Portfolio construction, Trading etc.
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience with heavy backend verification
- Experience with CRIMS - Charles River Investment management System
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- 2+ years supervisory or project management experience
- Knowledge of systems design, testing and quality assurance methodologies
- Leadership, motivation and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Attention to detail and high quality.
- B.S in Computer Science or related background
- Experience with SQL
- 5+ years experience with defect tracking tool jira and test case management tools like Quality Center (ALM), Rational Quality Manager or Jira-XRAY.
- Familiarity with test automation tools strongly preferred but not required
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors Salary Range:
$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.