We are currently seeking a business analyst to be a part of the technology group that supports the Shareholder Services business team and their applications. This role will work with the various business teams globally (including Shareholder Services and Portfolio Management) as well as other technology teams.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the business and technology, build partnerships, foster close collaboration and work hand in hand with the business and technology teams. The candidate must also be able to clearly communicate with both business and technology teams globally.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. As the IT Business Analyst for Shareholder Services, you will:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to understand and document the requirements for new enhancements.
- Translate requirements into actionable stories for the development team.
- Work with the various teams to help troubleshoot issues or user questions that may arise.
- Establish relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the data, system, and operational interdependencies of each domain
- Maintain project artifacts, document lessons learned, and continuously refine and streamline the framework to implement technology solutions that facilitate new commercial/ business growth initiatives
- Assist in writing and executing test cases for new development stories.
- Help coordinate testing with the business teams and obtaining sign off from the teams when testing is successfully completed.
- Assist with any data analysis as needed.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with project management tools and system development methodology
- Highly organized, and ability to manage multiple related projects
- Detailed knowledge of the Asset Management or Investment Management industry
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Solid presentation skills
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications or a related equivalent field
- Financial Services background, including investment or asset management
- 3 plus years of professional experience in a business analyst role
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors Salary Range:
$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.