What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, we value being a Great Place to Work. We recognize that talented, engaged and satisfied employees are the foundation to help make the financial lives of our customers and clients better.
Bank of America provides a diverse range of banking and nonbanking financial services and products domestically and internationally in more than 35 countries. Corporate Audit Overview
Corporate Audit is responsible for providing an independent assessment of whether controlling processes within Bank of America are adequately designed and functioning effectively to mitigate potential risks.
Corporate Audit maintains independence and objectivity by reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Corporate Audit teammates cover all areas of the corporation, performing validation of the company ' s risk management activities through testing of key processes and controls across the company.
Management and the Audit Committee are provided with regular reporting of Bank of America ' s risk management systems and internal controls. Additionally, Corporate Audit provides risk-based advice and counsel to management to help develop and maintain an appropriate customer-focused risk management culture that supports the Corporation's business objectives. Intern Program Overview
The Corporate Audit Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week summer internship that introduces you to Bank of America and Corporate Audit. Our goal for summer interns is to have the opportunity to build upon their academic foundation specifically technical skills, industry knowledge and familiarity with a corporate environment while pursuing their career based on their interests and background.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on-the-job support, events, and mentorship throughout. These opportunities include but are not limited to:
Bank-provided trainings focused on Mechanics of the Bank, Data Literacy, Executive Ready Presentations and more
A Day in the Life
- Intern Mentorship Program
- Enterprise Executive Speaker Series
- Diversity & Inclusion Employee Networks LEAD for Women, Black Professional Group, LGBT+ Pride, and more
- Continuous Educational Speakers and Events
- Networking Events
- Community Service Opportunities
Corporate Audit internships provide exposure to internal auditing, access to senior leaders and comprehensive training to support your development. As a summer intern, you will establish meaningful relationships, participate in philanthropic volunteer activities and explore the auditing profession.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Develop core skills focused on audit practices, methodology and business expertise
Management of specialized projects and processes related to the audit plan and risk management
Consult and advise business leaders on risk and control infrastructure
Obtain state of the art technology skills using automation
Promoting a culture across the company where risk management is embraced as vital to achieving responsible growth Corporate Audit Opportunities
The Corporate Audit Summer Analyst Program assigns interns to teams across all areas of the bank including the eight lines of business and corporate functions. Internship opportunities include positions supporting:
- Retail Banking
- Preferred Banking
- The Private Bank
- Business Banking
- Global Commercial Banking
- Global Corporate & Investment Banking
- Global Markets
*Intern team assignments are developed based on business need and aligned to skillset and therefore cannot be guaranteed. Qualifications
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Eligible candidates must have a graduation timeframe between December 2024 and June 2025.
- Common areas of study include but are not limited to:
- Data Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- GPA of 3.2 out of a 4.0 scale or higher is preferred
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to adapt to change, be flexible and open minded
- Candidates should possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results.
- Additionally, students should hold strong academic and technical skills in Microsoft Office as well as show proficiencies in leadership, teamwork, problem solving and analytical skills, and professionalism.
- Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
To ensure you receive all application updates from our team, we encourage you to add the domain '@bankcampuscareers.tal.net' to your approved emails.