Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, and Sydney. As of March 31, 2023 the firm managed approximately US$97 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments, and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
The Product Strategist is the champion for Acadian’s investment strategies. The position works closely with our investment teams, global client groups and business colleagues to implement our strategic vision for new offerings and future innovation. The Strategist contributes to growth and retention by assessing global institutional investor needs and leading the development necessary to deliver on them. S/he will be responsible for defining the business plan for investment strategies and accountable for implementation. This individual acts as a subject matter expert for colleagues, clients and consultants.
Acadian supports a hybrid work environment, employees are on-site in the Boston office 2 days a week.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the positioning and target market for Acadian’s investment strategies.
- Identify, establish, and develop a set of goals and actions to support these goals (e.g. develop materials, product training, new vehicles, change in positioning, etc.).
- Manage the ongoing execution and enhancement of the communication strategy in partnership with the investment and client groups.
- Contribute to the development of content as required (e.g. white papers, market research, pitch book, fact-sheets, etc.)
- Partner with the investment and client teams to develop and deliver regular product trainings.
- Assess, monitor and develop Acadian’s range of investment vehicle options (e.g. private funds, UCITS, CITs).
- Stay abreast of Acadian’s competitive positioning in terms of objectives, performance, fees and vehicles.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic record in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, or a related discipline. Masters and/or CFA preferred. 10+ years of relevant work experience; 3+ years experience specifically within asset management product development, management consulting, internal strategy and strategic projects, analytics, or equivalent. Knowledge and expertise with global institutional investors and global investment vehicles (UCITS, mutual funds, commingled funds) Excellent analytical / conceptual problem-solving skills with ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative approaches to develop actionable recommendations.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, including experience with presentation development and delivery and project management.
- Demonstration of high intellectual capacity and curiosity. Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-starter and quick-study mentality; ability to work independently yet also lead and inspire cross-functional teams.
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.