Responsible for working closely with Directors to build deep long-term relationships with clients to ensure that they have tremendous confidence and trust in our people, intellectual capital, investment processes, ownership structure, risk management, reporting and overall quality of services. This includes clients invested in separate accounts, sub-advisory relationships, collective funds, private funds and mutual funds. May independently service Tier 3 clients with the goal of providing high quality services, retaining revenue and AUM, and seeking to expand our client relationships. Responsibilities
- Working with a Director, serve as a point of contact for the firm's institutional clients. Maintain contact with clients on matters related to their portfolio(s) and provide firm updates. Respond to all client inquiries including, but not limited to, questions regarding performance, portfolio attribution, statements/custom client reporting, portfolio guideline changes, investment management agreements, trading-commissions-directed brokerage and soft dollars, personnel changes at firm, capabilities, etc.
- Facilitate the orchestration of client mangement resources to best serve our institutional clients. Work with portfolio, research, legal/complaince, product, marketing, operations, and senior management. Maintain all client interactions and current client data in Salesforce.
- Arrange logistics, create presentation materials for upcoming client meetings. Attend in-person client meetings and/or conference calls with Directors where appropriate for Tier 1 and Tier 2 clients.
- Independently service the Tier 3 Institutional clients ensuring that all client needs are met.
- Own the onboarding of new clients engaging with multiple business units including operations, client reporting, compliance, legal, sales and portfolio management.
- Broaden existing relationships through solutions-based cross-sales in partnership with sales and consultant relations. Maintain a detailed knowledge of the firms focus strategies and initiatives along with all policies and procedures relating to client facing personnel. Educate clients about Columbia's strengths and capabilities.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years in an institutional client service capacity
- Series 7, Series 3 and 66 (or 63 & 65 combined), or the ability to obtain within a defined period of time
About Our Company
- SalesForce experience
- In-depth knowledge of investments
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.