The IT Audit and Risk Coordinator will support the GA business unit in compliance with corporate security policy and related controls as part of the GA IT Risk and Resiliency Team. We support the audit management and access management of the organization and clients. We strive for continuous improvement, innovative approaches, and creativity. We strive to build a strong security posture for the organization. This position will accomplish the following tasks:
Applicants should possess the following skills/experience
- You will act as a liaison between GA personnel and internal/external auditors, maintaining a positive relationship between the GA Audit team and other areas of the business
- You will assist in the management of issues and observations, including directing the remediation of audit issues
- You will perform analysis of data using a variety of tools, including Excel and various reporting tools, such as report generators and data visualization
- You will assume additional audit management as needed
- You will offer leadership in the absence of senior team members, when required
- You will liaise with each business area to drive new or enhanced security risk requirements
- You will partner with colleagues and share expertise to deliver quality and timely service
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 to 5 years of information security, audit management, or access management experience preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
- Business concepts including SOC1, SDLC, and compliance/ risk management
- Strong analytical, communication, research and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email, and collective tools
- Proficient at multitasking while maintaining attention to detail
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors Salary Range:
$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.