The Investment Strategist is the key liaison between Natixis Investment Manager’s affiliated asset management firms and the Natixis distribution organization.
The Investment Strategist will be assigned several investment strategies across affiliates and will perform the following functions:
- Act as in-house investment specialist conducting research and providing information regarding product positioning, market perspective, historical performance, attribution, competitive landscape, etc.
- Prepare investment reports such as performance reporting, competitive analysis, benchmarking, and MPT statistics.
- Provide support to field sales including attending client meetings and participating in calls with clients.
- Design and deliver product training to internal departments. Sample training topics include product attributes, positioning, differentiation, portfolio updates, and market context.
- Collaborate with various groups (portfolio managers, Sales, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to build and maintain consistent product messaging and positioning.
- Coordinate with internal/external partners (Fund/Product Operations, Legal/Compliance, etc.) on initial product development and ongoing modifications.
- Create and deliver value-added investment programs where appropriate (seminars, white papers, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced degree or CFA preferred (or progress towards designation)
- 10+ years of financial services experience with a minimum of 2 years of product related experience.
- Prior experience/depth with macroeconomics and global markets preferred
- Excellent understanding of capital markets and portfolio construction
- Strong investment knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Positive demeanor
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Investment analysis software experience preferred (Morningstar, FactSet, Bloomberg, etc)
- May have travel 25% of the year
Natixis Investment Managers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by law.