Who we are looking for
The Client Reporting team in the SSGM/SF Operations organization works primarily with the Securities Finance (SF) Client Managers to devise reporting solutions, both systematically and manually delivered to clients. The team also responds to inquiries related to a client's lending activity, conducts oversight monitoring activities and supports the SF Agency Lending clients' annual audits. Lastly the team supports the administration process for SSGM products that use my.statestreet.com. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.What you will be responsible for
As Information Delivery Consultant, Assistant Vice President you will
What we value
- Lead the effort to create, document, test, and maintain all macros and critical tools for Client Reporting and Inquiry Management function. Support the completion of the annual certification of all critical tools used by the team.
- Responsible for developing and conducting training for IBM Cognos users in SF across the different levels, from consumers to power users. Responsible for increasing efficiency of all report writers globally, including Hangzhou.
- Liaise with Global SF Client Management to facilitate gathering requirements, creating, and testing customized client reports using SFBI, MYSS and other SF reporting platforms.
- Support all enhancements and maintenance of client reporting applications, MySS, SFIR, SFBI, IBI, etc.
- Interface with Global SF Client Management to support the development, testing and deployment of customized client feeds/reporting solutions.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Good technical aptitude and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
About State StreetWhat we do.
- 4 - 6 years of job related/industry experience in financial services
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft products and have demonstrated knowledge and experience on VBA and SQL.
- Experience with a variety of reporting platforms including Business Intelligence software, Qlik and other analytical tools preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.