The Business Strategy team is responsible for the execution of Acadian's project portfolio in line with the Executive Committee's direction and firmwide core objectives. We drive the strategic long term planning process in collaboration with all respective business units, and foster continuous and opportunistic improvements. Our aim is to ensure that there is alignment across business domains, help to navigate conflict, and remove any impediments as needed while applying industry best practice tools and techniques.
The Senior Business Strategy Associate will focus on aligning projects, people and resources to execute firm-wide strategic goals and initiatives set forth by the Director of Business Strategy and the Executive leadership team. This role is integral in positioning Acadian to achieve long-term growth. The position will work cross-functionally with business leaders and stakeholders on strategic projects to scope and define project requirements and implications and provide project oversight and consultation.
Acadian supports a hybrid work environment, employees are on-site in the Boston office 2 days a week.What You'll Do:
We're Looking for Teammates With:
- Partner with Business Leaders to execute strategic and operational initiatives
- Oversee initiatives correlated to Acadian's corporate goals and business objectives, including the design and dissemination of related communications
- Scope, define and prioritize project plans and documentation related to business requirements
- Act as a consultant for complex projects across cross-functional working groups and drive strategy to action
- Provide informal/formal status updates to the Director of Business Strategy and internal committees
- Identify, evaluate and procure resources to execute and implement project initiatives
- Facilitate I/T budget process to help allocate resources to the appropriate projects and business teams
Why Work Here:
- Bachelor's degree, and graduate degree or CFA
- 3-5+ years of experience in investment management or consulting
- Significant cross-functional project management experience
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Influential and effective communicator and the ability to calibrate style
- Demonstrated track record of driving collaboration and results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and manage workflows across various levels, both internally and externally
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities . We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.