This is an Analyst role within the Alternative Asset & Treasury Operations group. The Analyst will act as an individual contributor for specialized projects and functions within the team. The Analyst will interact with 3 rd Party Providers, Fund Administrators, Prime Brokers, Futures Clearing Merchants, OTC counterparties externally; internally with Portfolio Management Teams, Trading, Portfolio Construction, Performance & Attribution, Compliance, and Client Service & Marketing. This role will also perform oversight of daily reconciliation to counterparties, oversee post trade matching and settlement, collateral management as well as accounting reconciliation with Fund Administrators and performance reconciliation. Additionally, this role will assist with treasury and portfolio finance related items such as securities lending, financing cost oversight and counterparty risk reporting.What You'll Do:
We're Looking for Teammates With:
- Provide support and oversight for the Acadian Alternative Asset portfolios
- Oversight of outsourced middle office including daily reconciliations of positions, cash balances and corporate actions
- Life-cycle trade management across various products and asset classes
- Review and approve monthly/quarterly/annual reporting across funds
- Liaise with Acadian Client Service, Trading, Portfolio Construction, Portfolio Management, Information Technology, and Performance & Attribution - acting as a resource and subject matter expert
- Establish and improve upon processes that support the day to day operations and business practices, seeing through from idea creation to production release
- Assist daily in managing Prime Broker, ISDA, FCM, Administrator, and Custodian Relationships to ensure an effective working relationship and that service providers are fulfilling Service Level Agreements
- Responsible for the data collection for Regulatory Reporting
- Monitor portfolio finance activities as it relates to cost of leverage and exploring delta one related products and opportunities
Why Work Here:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Economics, or another financial related degree preferred
- 2-3 years of fund accounting/operations/treasury, asset management and brokerage industry experience
- Experience with Swaps, Options, Futures, FX, Forwards and other derivatives
- Experience with Charles River OMS, GTSS, CTM, Traiana and ALERT is a plus
- Strong analytical background and knowledge of financial accounting principles required
- Ability to work independently and lead projects under pressure in a fast paced environment Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Detail oriented, flexible, ability to work within a team-orientated environment (as well as independently) and comfortable dealing with confidential information
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving skills and willingness to assume additional responsibilities
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities . We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.