S&P Market Intelligence - Software Solutions The Role:
Sales Engineer, Enterprise Data Management The Team:
The Enterprise Data Management (EDM) platform enables clients to have quality, audited data at the center of their organization. Its solutions build gold copy masters across all data types, delivering tangible data governance, risk management and compliance frameworks.
The Sales Engineering team partners with Sales in all pre-sales activities including RFP responses, product demonstrations and complex proof of values. The team prides itself on providing deep product and industry expertise to prove EDM is the best solution. The Impact:
This is a key position within our North America team to continue growing the Financial Services vertical. You will directly impact revenue by helping sign new clients and expand existing clients. We are a leader in data management and help drive the direction of the industry with our innovative solutions. What's in it for you:
- Trained on the EDM platform and have an industry wide certification to configure solutions
- Exposure to other industry leading products within Software Solutions including iLEVEL, thinkFOLIO and WSO
- Learn about the entire S&P Global data estate and how data is utilized by clients to help them make decisions and run their businesses
- Active participation in the creation of new use cases, products and solutions
What We're Looking For:
- Understand the client challenges and business requirements across a spectrum of use cases including Security (Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Private Assets), Price, Party, Product, Account/Portfolio, Client, ESG and other data domains
- Build complex solutions to demonstrate during competitive evaluations including workshops and proof of values
- Assist in the RFP completion process by providing responses to the product and technology questions
- Maintain knowledge of the product capabilities and provide feedback to product managers for continuous improvement
- Partner with Sales, Product, Professional Services and other business lines to create new demos/solutions and ensure handover for implementation delivery
- 5+ years of industry experience
- High level of technical skills - Intermediate SQL is required
- Experience of working with financial markets technologies including data management platforms, data warehouses, reporting tools, trading systems or accounting systems is preferred
- Experience as a Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Technical Consulting or Developer
- Demonstrates excellent written / verbal communication and a confident / articulate presenter to challenging external audiences
- Commercial awareness throughout the software sales cycle
- Displays curiosity to discover opportunities and learn to solve problems with creative solutions
Note: This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States. The Location:
New York, Boston, Dallas Compensation/Benefits Information (This section is only applicable to US candidates):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $100,000 to $ 140,000. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here . About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
279541 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States