- Participate in credit due diligence as part of the portfolio review process, as well as in the onboarding of new clients and following key risk events.
- Quickly assess pertinent credit issues, raising salient points to the correct stakeholders and analyse the risk reward trade-off.
- Work diligently to develop technical skills and industry knowledge related to the role, working towards sectoral and/or jurisdictional expertise.
- Ensure accurate and timely compliance with internal rules and reporting procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and manage ever changing and often conflicting priorities.
- Undertake specific country and industrial sector research and other department/ bank wide project work as appropriate.
- Experience working with IG and NIG counterparties. Utilities and/or TMT sector coverage would be viewed favourably, albeit not mandatory.
- A strong quantitative background with a solid understanding of accounting and financial data analysis.
- A clear and concise business writing style reflecting a capacity to distil critical information from large data sources.
- Ability to conduct thorough due diligence and form a forward-looking view using cash flow modelling and stress testing.
- A good understanding of loan and ISDA/CSA documentation, market risk and key credit protections is beneficial.
If interested, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.