The Performance and Attribution Group is charged with ensuring prompt, accurate data, calculation and reporting for all portfolios and composites, as well as other performance-related analytics for a variety of purposes. The Solutions Analyst position is responsible for a broad scope of duties in the Performance and Attribution Group. The ideal candidate will have a strong investment operations / portfolio accounting background, performance, attribution, and investment knowledge, as well as experience with hedge funds or hedge fund administration. A quick learner with strong system and technical skills, great attention to detail, analytical skills, project management and communication skills, with the ability to work across teams to create efficiencies and streamline processes. Database knowledge, Excel, and SQL background are required.
Acadian supports a hybrid work environment; employees are expected in the Boston office 2 days a week.What You'll Do:
We're Looking for Teammates With:
- Partnering with IT and other internal stakeholders, execute and improve on our software and systems strategy to support our growing business.
- Monitor and validate daily benchmark, accounting, performance, and attribution data to ensure quality output and assist with resolution of issues. Implement and improve effective controls on data quality.
- Set up and maintain new accounts and benchmarks in performance and attribution systems.
- Complete complex quantitative analyses and performance/attribution related reporting under tight deadlines for internal and external clients.
- Supplement system-based performance and attribution calculations by writing and executing custom calculations, attribution, and contribution reports as needed.
- Provide consultation to internal clients in formulating appropriate responses to client requests.
- Identify improvements to existing processes to further gain operational efficiency and productivity.
- Lead and assist with projects across the firm, contributing expertise in relation to systems and processes.
Why Work Here:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, math, or other analytical discipline; Graduate degree and/or CIPM/CFA progress preferred.
- At least 7 years of investment operations, accounting, and /or performance and attribution work experience, or support of those functions.
- Knowledge of the broader investment cycle (end-to-end operational processes) that impact performance and attribution.
- Proven programming knowledge and experience required. Proficient with SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server environment; Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to prototype complex investment products data mapping / validation checks and troubleshoot programming-based tools.
- Long / Short Equity, and Multi-Asset product and data experience.
- Knowledge and experience on enterprise data management and data quality controls / validation frameworks.
- Experience with third-party investment tools such as BISAM and Bloomberg strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess extensive problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible, able to work independently and within a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities . We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.