Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
At Wellington Management our appetite for technology is insatiable. We recognize that the world is full of fascinating questions that will impact the future of companies, economies, financial markets, and entire industries. We want you to help us find answers to these questions by building and evolving our innovative, industry leading, technology platform. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our expanding technology team. Together, you will not only dream up solutions to today's investment challenges, but you will build them to see real-life results. Technology needs are advancing, and this level of complexity requires a highly sophisticated well-managed technology platform that is built by people like you. This is your chance to build something incredible. We want you to think big, to solve challenges, and positively impact our clients.
We are seeking a strong Senior Systems Analyst to play a key role in delivering solutions to our business partners, solve complex problems, and strive to advance and sustain a world-class platform. As a member of the Enterprise Data Services Team, having excellent analytical skills and financial data domain expertise is key, to contribute to this hybrid role as an analyst and developer.
• Deliver robust and end-to-end data solutions on improving investment workflow
• Interact with business professionals at all levels in a dual capacity of developer and analyst
• Proactively identify opportunities for new and improved systems to enhance the investment data process
• Provide hands-on implementation of process improvements involving internal and external data pipeline, investment process efficiency, and simplifying investor workflow
• Understand key business challenges and opportunities
• Originate ideas on how systems can help in areas such as investment data quality and enterprise data governance
• Manage and coordinate efforts across teams consisting of business users, developers, analysts, and QA
• Ensure smooth delivery of critical system functionalities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
• Strong client relationship skills and proven ability to build consensus
• Prior experience as a software developer or systems analyst
• Prior experience supporting complex and data intensive application development life cycles
• Adequate understanding of system design, software development principles, and methodologies
• Prior experience in data management life cycles in real-world business context
• Proven track record of modernizing legacy applications and related workflow
• Strong skills in the areas of investment process expertise, client management, strategy development, and technology
• Knowledge in modern data pipeline stacks, e.g., AWS Glue, Airflow, Fivetran, dbt, Snowflake
• Comfortable with test driven development, continuous integration, metadata driven software, and agile development methodologies
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, engineering, or related field is highly desired
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .