Within this role you will be:
In order to apply you should have:
- Involved in development and implementation of the funds strategic asset allocation and multi-asset investment strategy
- Generating ideas for strategies over different time horizons
- Formulating investment views across multiple asset classes
- Conducting quantitative analysis to help drive tactical asset allocation views on the fund.
- Performing statistical analysis of fundamental and technical signals
- Involved with optimisation methodology and model improvement.
- Experience working with a number of quantitative models, (momentum driven, relative value, stock selection and Asset allocation models).
- Good statistical programming experience - Matlab, SQL, VBA
- Some exposure to the buy side or investment solutions teams
- An MSC/PHD from a leading school
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
In order to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews have already begun to take place.