We are looking for a talented digital marketing business analyst to support day-to-day activities of the Digital Customer Experience team. In this role, you'll assist the marketing technology Product Owner in day-to-day management of a high performing cross-functional agile team of marketing, sales, engineering, and data partners to create and optimize digital experiences.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with marketing technology tools and/or supporting digital marketing campaign execution. They are passionate about enhancing the customer experience through digital marketing platforms and are energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities
- Help drive business priorities by assisting the Product Owner with execution of the product roadmap
- Work closely with cross functional partners across marketing, sales, engineering, legal, and compliance to create and maintain the product backlog
- Help drive new initiatives by collaborating with both marketing leadership and stakeholders to identify requirements, timelines, resources and KPIs for initiatives
- Manage items in the product backlog, write user stories, manage requirements, and define clear acceptance criteria for product features
- Track, monitor and report campaign and program results and analyze key metrics to understand outcomes and future opportunities
- Discover and help prioritize opportunities for Test and Learn to optimize digital experiences
- Monitor digital trends and technologies in the marketplace
- 3+ years of experience working in digital marketing, product management or data analysis
About Our Company
- Familiarity with email marketing and/or web development and UX principles
- Strong leadership and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder objectives and multiple integrated campaigns simultaneously
- General understanding of marketing automation technology solutions
- Agile methodologies and previous product experience a plus
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.