At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.What you will be responsible for:
What you'll need:
- Design solutions across our technology stack - including AEM components, RESTful web services, and database objects.
- Design low maintenance solutions by considering how your applications will be used over time
- Employ strong coding standards for security, efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Option for skills growth with Adobe Experience Cloud ecosystem - with a focus on Target, Analytics, Launch, and Campaign.
- You will have the opportunity to work on exciting integrations such as with Workfront, Seismic, Salesforce, and Azure.
- Identify and remediate security issues using code scanning tools such as: SonarQube, Sonatype NexusIQ and Contrast Assess.
- Collaborate with your Agile SCRUM team to plan and execute deliverables for each sprint.
- Provide time-sensitive production support by investigating issues, identifying quick fixes, and subsequently reducing technical debt with sustainable solutions.
- Ability to work across boundaries, building cross-organizational relationships.
- Ability to represent software designs using standard techniques - such as UML.
- Experience developing on a CMS Platform, preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Experience with popular frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, Angular and AJAX a plus.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, unit & automated test execution and build tools such as Jenkins & Maven
- Strong desire to expand your skills through self-study, hands-on learning, and formal instruction.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both written and oral) & analytical skills; must be team-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Programming experience of seven years or more is preferred.
#LI-HYBRIDWhat we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.