The Regional Financial Advice Sales Consultant in the Advisor Business Development Group (ABDG) will be responsible for managing an assigned territory/region and take inbound calls from advisors in their territory and do proactive outbound calls to advisors. Responsible to build relationships with field leaders, collaborate with home office teams and provide sales consulting to advisors. Provide subject matter expertise on financial planning concepts, process and tools and be accountable for maximizing advisor adoption and growth of financial planning and sales.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor when considering your next career. Flexible work arrangements can be discussed through the interview process.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities
- The Regional Financial Advice Sales Consultant will be responsible for partnering with the Lead Coach in an assigned region to drive financial planning results pro-actively with advisors through 1:1 coaching. Responsible for taking inbound calls from advisors in their region pertaining to financial planning tools, etc. and doing proactive outbound sales consulting calls with advisors.
- Participate in Lead Coach meetings and specific leader led discussion. Engage in all required ABDG team/1:1 interactions for skill development, strategic planning and tactical implementation updates
- 3+ years relevant experience
- FINRA Series 7 (Or commitment to obtain within 90 days)
- State securities (S63 or S66), state IAR (S65 or S66) (or willing to obtain within 90 days)
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Knowledge of financial planning principles and process, as well as knowledge of advisor practice management processes and systems.
- Ability to influence advisor and field leader behavior.
- Strong communication, coaching, training and general presentation skills.
- Ability to coach advisors on the compliant application of financial planning tools as an integral part of an advice based practice
- Ability to collaborate, develop, and maintain relationships, and influence field sales leaders and advisors to drive results.
About Our Company
- 2+ years of Financial Industry experience
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.