The primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Participate in portfolio management activities for balanced, multi-asset class portfolios. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight and management of liquidity needs
- Analysis of equity, fixed income and opportunistic alternatives (where appropriate)
- Ownership of trade execution and relationships with trade operation colleagues
- Set up and maintenance of client portfolio reporting system and reports
- Source and provide information to portfolio managers to perform daily portfolio management duties (strong focus on various information systems).
- Develop investment strategies for clients in coordination with the Portfolio Management and Investment Solutions Group.
- Assist in the management of all aspects of client relationships, including communication, trading and coordination with Portfolio Managers, Strategic Advisors, Client Service Team and Messaging.
Successful candidates are driven to proactively support the CIO of Sustainable Investing and Portfolio Manager. They possess exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, are able to operate independently with a high level of direct responsibility, maintain strong ties to the various investment teams at the firm and participate actively in the analysis of new strategies. Portfolio Analysts are highly professional and unconditionally dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to clients.
- 1-4 years of experience preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or related subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Bloomberg; Moxy and APX strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to handle confidential material with utmost discretion
- A passion for financial markets
- Progress towards or completion of MBA, CFA and/or Equity Analyst experience preferred
- Ability to work in an office location
- Ability to comply with our COVID-19 vaccination policy
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors