Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
At Wellington Management our appetite for technology is insatiable. We recognize that the world is full of fascinating questions that will impact the future of companies, economies, financial markets, and entire industries. We want you to help us find answers to these questions by building and evolving our innovative, industry leading, technology platform. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our expanding technology team. Together, you will not only dream up solutions to today's investment challenges, but you will build them to see real-life results. Technology needs are advancing, and this level of complexity requires a highly sophisticated well-managed technology platform that is built by people like you. This is your chance to build something incredible. We want you to think big, to solve challenges, and positively impact our clients.
At Wellington Management you will continually learn, develop, and expand your skills. As part of an inclusive culture, you will meet smart, progressive individuals who will challenge you to solve problems, anticipate our clients' needs, and enhance our proprietary systems and platforms. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Quality Engineering Analyst to join a strong, collaborative team in a role focusing on product quality with leadership and advancement opportunities. The individual will be responsible for all aspects of the quality engineering practice. This position requires a high level of direct interaction with technical and business users, along with excellent communication and delivery skills. This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments with people at all levels of the organization. In this role you will be automating new capabilities to analyze huge volume of data and perform data analysis.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback on functional/business requirements
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
• Execute functional and automated tests against a variety of software architectures including API/Web Services, Data validation, Data Analyses, client/server, and web applications environment
• Identify, record, document, and track software defects
• Write comprehensive, reproduceable bug reports
• Collaborate with team members to improve testing efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensure quality of product by contributing to continuous process improvement within QE and Scrum teams by implementing QE best practices
• Strong hands-on Python & Typescript language.
• Identify and propose value-adding Test Automation solutions appropriate for each functional area, business domain, application platform or product
• Provide regular status reporting and issue tracking
• Stay up to date with industry trends, new testing tools and strategies
• At least 10 years of experience as a quality engineering analyst/software testing analyst in the financial services or related industry
• Strong knowledge of software QE methodologies, tools, and processes
• Hands-on experience in backend testing, black-box testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, system testing and regression testing
• Experience with automated test frameworks and tools such as Selenium Webdriver IO, Karate API Automation, Tosca, Pytest etc.,
• Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development process
• Hands-on knowledge of SQL and enterprise database technologies
• Experience in writing requirements, functional specifications, use cases, and test plans
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
• Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment
• Experience with Financial Software systems will be a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject is preferred but not required
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .